Child E-travel Permit
Child e-Travel Permits are required for children of Afghan descent, born outside of Afghanistan, that do not hold Afghan Passport or Tazkera. If a child’s place of birth is stated as Afghanistan in their non-Afghan passport then he/she does not require an entry permit.
- One of the Parents must be an Afghan National
- Child’s passport copy
- Child’s birth certificate illustrating both parents’ name
- Father’s passport copy
- Mother’s passport copy
- Application form. filled, dated and signed by both parents
- Exempt (Single entry visa, valid for 3 months with 30-day stay)
Processing Time - 1-3 working days
- *The validity of the visa begins from the issue date.