A spouse visa is granted to the spouse of an Afghan national wishing to visit Afghanistan. Spouse visas are issued for a period of 3 months with a single entry and 30 days stay within that period. All visas for Afghanistan are only issued on valid passports. We do not issue visas for travel document holders.
How to Apply
- Please prepare and post the required documents
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
ATTENTION! The application form must be printed on both sides on one paper*
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Photocopy of the Afghan partner’s passport or Tazkera
- Marriage certificate or their child’s birth certificate indicating both parent’s names (if applicable)
- Applicant’s personal statement describing the purpose of the journey. The statement should also indicate that the applicant is aware of the risks involved in travelling to Afghanistan.
- Invitation letter from Afghanistan (if applicable)
- Exempt (Single entry visa, valid for 3 months with 30-day stay)
Processing Time - 5 working days
- *The validity of the visa begins from the issue date.