Absentee Tazkera Application
You can apply for an Absentee Tazkera at the Embassy of Afghanistan in Moscow in order to get a new Afghan National ID (Tazkera).
- What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed TAZKERA Application Form | Tazkera Application Form Pashto
- One standard passport size photo.
- Original or Copy of Tazkera of your immediate family members, such as father, grandfather, brother, paternal uncle, paternal cousin.
- Full name and contact number of your representative in Afghanistan that will follow up and receive the application and Tazkera on your behalf in Kabul,
- Afghanistan (the representative does not have to be a member of your family).
20.00 $ (We do accept cash payments- ONLY)
- After the receipt of the application and upon successful interview, the Embassy of Afghanistan in Moscow will send scanned copies of the application and petition letter ‘Areeza’ to the National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA).
- The original application documents will be given to the Applicant to post to their representative in Kabul, Afghanistan. The representative will need to take the documents and Four Passport size photos of the applicant to the Civil Registration Authority at the Ministry of Interior Affairs in Kabul, Afghanistan.
- Once the original documents are submitted at the Ministry of Interior Affairs of Afghanistan, the Ministry will then process the application and will issue the new Tazkera.
- How to apply
After collecting the newly issued Tazkera the representative should get the tazkera translated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan before posting it back to the applicant.
- Processing Time
- Same day service in the Embassy of Afghanistan in Moscow
- Processing time in Kabul depends on the applicant.
- Cell number: 8 800 301 28 31
- Email – email@example.com
- For Name correction on Tazkera please download the form here
- For Age correction on Tazkera please download the form here
- Please download the right application form and fill in before you arrive at the Consulate Section. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Embassy officials if a Tazkera has been previously requested. Failure to do so may result in a rejection of the application.